Do You Feel Overwhelmed by All the Things You Need to Do to Stay in Compliance and Provide a Safe and Secure Environment for Your Employees and Customers?
We have built a system that reduces the complexity and administrative burden of managing a coronavirus safety program, allowing you and your team to get back to running your business.
Our platform provides the following:
- A system for possible early detection of an infected employee through facial recognition, temperature taking, and daily health assessments so that an infected employee can be prevented from compromising the safety of others in the workplace
- A contact-tracing solution that respects the privacy of your employees and intercedes in an effort to prevent their contacts from spreading the virus to others
- A system to get an infected employee the necessary testing and care they need as fast as possible
- Tools that keep your employees up to date on the financial support available to them if they become infected with COVID-19. If your employees know they can receive financial assistance while sick, they are less likely to come to work while sick.
- Less chance of your company being ruined by coronavirus lawsuits because it helps you stay compliant with CDC, state, county, city, and federal government guidelines.
Protect Your Workplace, and Let Your Team Know Your Company Cares About Them. Provide Supportive COVID-19 Care Management Services to Your Employees, 24/7.
- The CovidCurb platform gives your employees the ability to locate the nearest medical provider and request a COVID-19 test.
- Care managers follow up with employees and make sure they get tested.
- If one of your employees contracts the coronavirus, our care managers make sure they get the medical care they need by directing them to nearby medical providers in their network who are equipped to address their needs; they will also check in often with them and monitor their progress.
- Once the required quarantine period has concluded, our care managers make sure your employee gets tested for coronavirus, is COVID free, and obtains the proper clearance before returning to work.
A Third-Party Certification Gives Your Employees and Customers the Peace of Mind that Someone Else is Also Making Sure You are Doing the Best You Can to Keep Them Safe.
To get our certification, you must work for it because your employees and customers deserve nothing less.
- We encourage all your employees to take a COVID safety awareness assessment.
- We conduct virtual and physical inspections several times a year.
- On our public-facing website, your employees, competitors, and customers can verify that your establishment is CovidCurb approved.
- To keep your company out of trouble and to make sure it is compliant with the latest and most effective safety protocols, we review the various regulatory guidelines from the CDC, the WHO, the United States Federal Government, and the states and cities your business calls home. We monitor and incorporate these changes into our platform, so you don’t have to.
Is the Third-Party Scrutiny Worth It?
Of course, it is. Even though you are doing the best you can to make sure your workplace is a safe environment, it is also nice to have a second pair of eyes watching your back to reduce the chances of your employees or customers spreading COVID-19 in your establishment.
Believe me, we have your back because we are committed to saving lives and rebuilding the economy, and we can only do that if we are all safe.
The first responders are doing their job and risking their lives daily taking care of our loved ones afflicted with this disease.
Now it is time for us as businesses and institutions to do our part and become the first defenders against this vicious virus by collectively taking a stand to keep our employees and customers safe, save lives, and rebuild our economy.
We can beat it. We can curb it.
Samuel L. Salter